Featuring a pretty pattern of farewell to spring, sulfer cosmos, California poppy, prairie coneflower, California bluebell, prairie smoke, California thrift, silverweed, crescent milk vetch, desert pincushion, nettle leaf horsemint, harlequin lupine, hookers onion and catchfly (or none-so-pretty) wildflowers from the western United States. Printed on natural, unbleached cotton. Made by June and December.
- 25” x 26” towel
- 100% natural, unbleached, flour sack cotton
- Screen printed using eco-friendly inks
- Towel size + colors may vary slightly
- Pre-shrunk, machine washable with like colors + iron safe
- Designed, Processed, Printed and Packaged in USA